This certification is intended for the individual at a factory responsible for implementing RBA requirements. It is a professional designation to help RBA members, their supply chain partners, and other interested parties ensure understanding of common standards and supply chain issues. The core curriculum can be taken on demand in the RBA Learning Academy.
By achieving the RBA Factory Lead designation, participants will have a solid understanding of:
- The RBA Code of Conduct and how to apply it in factories
- Supply Chain Responsibility and Management
- Elements of an effective Worker Communication Program
- Effective Management Systems
- Ensuring Health and Safety
- Understanding Chemical Management
- Improving Working Conditions
- Recognizing Forced Labor
- RBA Validated Assessment Program (VAP) and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Management
For more information, including an outline of the program, FAQs and the application, click here, and view our fliers here in English and here in Chinese. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.