Congratulations to the RBA 2020 Compass Awards Winners!
- Leadership Winner: Applied Materials – Applied Materials Sustainability Vision, Framework and 2030 Goals
- Innovation Winner: AMD – AMD 25x20 Energy Efficiency Initiative for Mobile Computing
- Implementation Winner: Flex – Mitigating Ergonomic Risks Through Automation and Enhanced Visibility
The RBA launched the Compass Awards in 2018 for member companies, their suppliers and factories. This awards program recognizes corporate social responsibility excellence across three categories: Leadership, Innovation, and Implementation.
The goals of these awards are to:
- Recognize CSR efforts in the supply chain that lead to meaningful, positive change in line with the RBA's vision and mission
- Serve as examples of successful actions that other companies can emulate
Submissions are reviewed by an independent panel of judges from outside of the RBA and finalists are honored at an awards ceremony, where the winners of each category are revealed and presented with their Compass Awards.
Winners receive award trophies and a digital award logo they can use online and in printed materials. Winners and finalists are also included in a compendium of case studies that is publicly shared.
View case studies from the winners and finalists in 2019 here.
View case studies from the winners and finalists in 2018 here.