The RBA will hold a European conference in Brussels, Belgium, April 15-16, 2020.
The keynote speaker is Didier Reynders, European Union Commissioner for Justice.
Conference panel discussion topics include:
- View from the European Parliament
- European Government Perspectives on Due Diligence
- Impact Through Public Procurement
- Driving Progress Toward a European Green Deal
- Forced Labor Due Diligence
- Preparing for the EU Conflict Minerals Regulation
- Integrating ESG into Due Diligence and Risk Management
- Blockchain Solutions in Mineral Supply chains
All sessions are conducted under the Chatham House Rule.
This is a free event but space is limited so advance registration is required.