The 2020 Compass Awards program is open for submissions! Apply by January 31, 2021. There is no cost to apply. For more information, view this brochure, this presentation, and these FAQs, and send this application and any questions to: email@example.com
Submissions will be reviewed by an independent panel of judges from outside of the RBA and finalists will be honored at a virtual awards ceremony in early 2021, where the winners of each category will be revealed and presented with their Compass Awards.
Winners receive award trophies and a digital award logo they can use online and in printed materials. Winners and finalists will also be included in a compendium of case studies that will be publicly shared.
The RBA launched the Compass Awards in 2018 for members, their suppliers and factories. This awards program recognizes corporate social responsibility excellence across three categories: Leadership, Innovation, and Implementation.
The goals of these awards are to:
- Recognize CSR efforts in the supply chain that lead to meaningful, positive change in line with the RBA's vision and mission
- Serve as examples of successful actions that other companies can emulate
Congratulations to the 2019 Compass Awards Winners!
- Leadership Winner: Dell – Accelerating the Circular Economy with Rare Earths Minerals
- Innovation Winner: Volvo Car Group – Pioneering Complete Traceability for Cobalt Used in Electronic Vehicles
- Implementation Winner: Microsoft – Climate Change Leadership Through Collaboration and Capacity Building
Read the RBA news release about the 2019 awards here.
View case studies from the winners and finalists in 2019 here.
View case studies from the winners and finalists in 2018 here.