2018 | Submission Deadline: September 14
The RBA launched the "Compass Awards" for RBA members, their suppliers and factories. This awards program recognizes corporate social responsibility excellence across three categories: Leadership, Innovation, and Implementation.
Congratulations to the 2018 Compass Awards Winners!
- Leadership Winner: Intel – Eliminating Forced Labor in the ICT Supply Chain
- Innovation Winner: Dell – Innovatively Creating Value From Waste Using Sustainable Materials
- Implementation Winner: Jabil – The Jabil Family Looks After Your Family
Read our news release announcing the winners for 2018 here.
The goals of these awards are to:
- Recognize CSR efforts in the supply chain that lead to meaningful, positive change in line
with the RBA's vision and mission
- Serve as examples of successful actions that other companies can emulate
Submissions are reviewed by an independent panel of judges from outside of the RBA and finalists are honored at the RBA annual conference in Santa Clara, California where the winners of each category are revealed and presented with their Compass Awards.
Winners receive award trophies and a digital award logo they can use online and in printed materials. Winners and finalists will also be included in a compendium of entry summaries that will be publicly shared.
There is no cost to apply and you can submit for more than one award category as long as they are different programs.
Information on the 2019 awards process will be posted here in spring or summer of 2019.