2019 | Submission Deadline: September 16
The RBA launched the "Compass Awards" in 2018 for members, their suppliers and factories. This awards program recognizes corporate social responsibility excellence across three categories: Leadership, Innovation, and Implementation.
The goals of these awards are to:
- Recognize CSR efforts in the supply chain that lead to meaningful, positive change in line
with the RBA's vision and mission
- Serve as examples of successful actions that other companies can emulate
Submissions are reviewed by an independent panel of judges from outside of the RBA and finalists are honored at the RBA annual conference in Santa Clara, California where the winners of each category are revealed and presented with their Compass Awards.
Winners receive award trophies and a digital award logo they can use online and in printed materials. Winners and finalists will also be included in a compendium of entry summaries that will be publicly shared.
There is no cost to apply. For more information on the 2019 awards, view this brochure, this presentation, and these FAQs. Download this application and send it and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to the 2018 Compass Awards Winners!
- 2018 Leadership Winner: Intel – Eliminating Forced Labor in the ICT Supply Chain
- 2018 Innovation Winner: Dell – Innovatively Creating Value From Waste Using Sustainable Materials
- 2018 Implementation Winner: Jabil – The Jabil Family Looks After Your Family
Read and download case studies from all the winners and finalists in 2018 here.