The RBA will hold an outreach meeting for members, suppliers and non-member companies in Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), India on April 11. Topics for this meeting will include:
- Updates on the RBA and its initiatives
- Due diligence in supply chains
- An in-depth look at emergency preparedness
- Factory compliance
- Stakeholder panel discussion
- Best Practices from RBA member companies
This will be a free event for RBA members, fees apply to non-members.
All sessions are conducted under the Chatham House Rule.